Title: BOP Pressure Tester/ Truck Operators
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Slave Lake, Whitecourt, Red Deer, Lac La Biche, Fort McMurray, Peace River, Grande Prairie, Edmonton, Edson
Reports to: Operators Manager
Victory Pressure is currently expanding and has openings for safety focused, energetic, hard-working (BOP) Pressure Testing Truck Operators (Class 5 License) and High-Volume Pressure Truck Operators (Class 1 or 3 license).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Available on call 24 hours/day.
- Comply & co-operate with company Safety Program.
- Maintain quality control.
- Operate Pressure Testing Units efficiently and effectively.
- Complete safety and administration documentation as per S.O.P’s.
- Maintain Unit provided for cleanliness and working condition.
- Oilfield/pipeline experience is a must. Direct experience is an asset, but not required.
- Training will be provided to any successful candidates with oilfield/pipeline experience.
- Must be able to pass regular Drug & Alcohol testing.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in a team environment or independently.
- Valid Class 1, 3 or 5 driver’s license.
- Good driver’s abstract.
- Safety Certificates: H2S, First Aid, CSO (eGSO, PST), TDG, OSSA, Wilderness Awareness/Bear Awareness.
- Knowledge of Directive 36 an asset.
- Pressure testing experience an asset.
- Able to travel as required.
We thank you for your interest in working with Victory Pressure Services. Only successful candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.